Multi Rotor Parts
SKYRC SK-600047 2S LiPo Dual Power Linear Regulator
- There are input/output ports for four channels as three servos for CCPM and one for throttle. It is supported to use 7.4V HV servo. If output voltage is setup to 7.4V or 8.4V(Bypass), it is able to achieve more stable power supply and transient response than direct connecting 7.4V battery scheme.
- We add Low Voltage alarm to this item and you could choose to use it or not. The voltage which could be setup is 6.5V or 7.3V due to the characteristics of the battery.
- During extreme 3D and F3C flight, the current can reach to 8A. The traditional method comes down to that battery supplies power to servo through a receiver. In this case, you could not make full effect of the servo. To let the servo work effectively, we designed this regulator which is applied with reboost power bus to supply power to servo directly
- Charging and voltage checking cable is integrated for your convenience. You can charge the battery through that cable.
- As DC-DC voltage regulator of linear type is very popular at present, this BEC is also linear regulator with twin channel. Compared with Switching-type, it will not make switching noise and ripples. What's more, it could offer stable voltage and current. When radical load change happens, it could response rapidly. In this case, it is able to work with PPM, PCM but also 2.4G system.
- According to the traditional way, two same regulators will be packed in one case and the performance of the electronics, like servo, ESC, gyro can not be fully performed . To improve this, we use twin output design one is for CCPM servo and the other is for RX and gyro. The circuit of servo controls the power and responsibility while the circuit of RX and gyro controls the voltage stability and noise-free. You have five choices of the output voltage 5.2V, 6.0V, 6.8V, 7.4V, 8.4V(Bypass) which can be set up by DIP switch. As this parameter is stored in it, and extra voltage measurement is not needed.
- When the battery voltage is below the regulator setup voltage, the Low Voltage Alarm will response, The LOW/BATT LED and the buzzer will begin to work at the same time. We have also develop an external LED board with Pin-Flag power switch which can be mounted to the fuselage to perform the Low Voltage alarm. The high power LED on the external board will be blinking when the voltage is low. So it is possible to immediately recognize low voltage alarm condition even in day flight.
- Dual battery input is supported for experienced users. If an additional battery is connected with charging and voltage checking cable, power of two batteries can be supplied to the regulator in parallel. (Both battery must be identical, same chemistry, voltage and capacity).