The mainstream ESCs used in FPV racing quads are equipped with MOS-FET of 3.3×3.3mm. MOSFETs of these dimensions are typically lower in efficiency and reliability. With the same overall dimensions, our carefully designed iPeaka series of high performance ESCs are furnished of 6 standard sized MOS-FETs in a larger size of 5x6mm, to meet the increasing demands in electric current of new motors used in FPV racing. The standard sized MOSFETs are manufactured of more matured technologies, larger heat dissipating areas, and lower resistance. iPeaka ESCs made of these parts are improved in heat dissipation and therefore are more reliable than ESCs with smaller MOSFETs. Furthermore, other factors such as better design, fast EFM8BB21 MCU, independent half bridge drive chip, and 3 Oz copper PCB with high TG, all make iPeaka ECSs one of the best in the market.
- -New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- -Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- -Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- *Onboard Current Sensor Range：0-150A
- -Supports DSHOT, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- -Lightweight, and compact size
- -Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- -Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- -Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- -3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- -DSHOT compatible!
- -Highly efficient 5V/1.2A and 12V/2A BEC output.
- *BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
- *Constant: 35Amps
- *Burst: 50Amps
- *Supports 3-6S lipo input
- *4PWM input
- *Current and Voltage output
- *BEC:5V 1.5A /12V 2A
- *Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- *Mounting dimensions: 30.5×30.5mm
- *Supports damped light
- *PCB – 4 Layer Blind Pole PCB – 3oz Pour
- *Mosfet: N-Channel
- *Onboard Current Sensor: 180A
- *Weight: 15.5g
- -4-in-1 ESC
- -Cable for ESC signal wires