Multi Rotor Parts
APM 2.6 2.5 2.52 Power Module With 5.3V DC BEC
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.25A max
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
Shipping: in 2-7 business days.